2021 Technology Trainee Program (TTP) Internship
- United States
Technology Trainee Program Internship (TT Pi )
Dreaming big is at our core. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to our Technology Trainee Program Internship (TTPi). We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated training program, immersive exposure to our solutions operations and relev ant experiences right from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. Over the course of the ten-week experience, SolTPis gain a 360 view of the solutions business while rotating through projects suppo rting the Logistics (Supply Chain), Sales (Wholesaler), Marketing and Finance organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in an area of interest.
TTPi Program Details:
- Zone Induction with the Solutions Leadersh ip team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch's overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Project Experience in one of our Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance operations to understand the "real life" routine of the solutions business.
- Parti cipation in leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership skills.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will embark upon an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
TTPi Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. We encourage candidates who meet the following criteria to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate - Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or greater, a focus on Computer Science, Info Systems, and Engineering preferred, ALL majors accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility - open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the ten-week internship.
Ideal T TPi Candidate:
- Demonstrates data and insights to provide e ffective solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to get results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and cultivates inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment, moving with agility and resilience.
- Operates with an open mind, consistently questioning the status quo, seeking opportunities to improve processes.
Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the beer industry. For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into America's cultural fabric. We employ more than 18,000 people nationwide, all united by a passion for making great beer and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home. We are home to several of America's most recognizable brands, including Budweiser, Bud
Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a portfolio of regional and craft brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting beers in the industry. At the core of our company are our people, who we believe are our one sustainable advantage. Our people are curious, ambitious, resilient, and never satisfied with our results. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries, and thrive under pressure. We empower our employees to act as owners to achieve our shared Dream: Bringing People Together for a Better World.
Are you up for the challenge? Then a career at Anheuser-Busch might be for you! Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers to learn more.
Back to top