2021 Supply Chain Trainee Program (SCTP) Internship
- United States
Supply Chain Internship Program
Dreaming big is at our core. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to our Supply Chain Trainee Internship ( SCTPi ) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated training program, in-depth exposure to our supply chain and logistics operati ons and relevant experiences right from the beginning, our program is crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. Over the course of ten-weeks, our SCTPis gain a 360 view of the business while gaining experience in our Logistics HQ, our Brewery and Wholesaler (Distribution) organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in the supply chain segment.
SCTPi Program Details:
- Zone Induction with functional Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser -Busch's overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in our Corporate, Brewery/Supply, and Wholesaler operations to understand the supply chain routine of the business, through project work within these areas.
- Deep dive int o support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership skills.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will embark upon on an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
SCTPi Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. We encourage candidates who meet the following criteria to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate - Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or greater with a fo cus on Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business , ALL majors accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility - open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the internship experience.
Ideal SCTPi Candidate:
- Demonstrates data and insights to provide effective solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to get results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable workin g in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and cultivates inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment, moving with agility and resilience.
- Operates with an open mind, consistently questioning the status quo, seeking opp ortunities to improve processes.
Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the beer industry. For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into America's cultural fabric. We employ more than 18,000 people nationwide, all united by a passion for making great beer and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home. We are home to several of America's most recognizable brands, including Budweiser, Bud
Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a portfolio of regional and craft brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting beers in the industry. At the core of our company are our people, who we believe are our one sustainable advantage. Our people are curious, ambitious, resilient, and never satisfied with our results. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries, and thrive under pressure. We empower our employees to act as owners to achieve our shared Dream: Bringing People Together for a Better World.
Are you up for the challenge? Then a career at Anheuser-Busch might be for you! Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers to learn more.
Back to top