2021 Commercial Trainee Program (CTP) Internship
- United States
Commercial Trainee Internship Program
Dreaming big is at our core. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to our Commercial Trainee Internship ( CTPi ) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated training program, immersive exposure to our Sales & Marketing operations and rel evant experiences right from the beginning, our program is crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. Over the course of the ten-week internship, CTPis gain an in-depth view of the commercial business while rotating through the Wholesaler division, Regional Sales segment and either our national market segments or Marketing organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work.
CTP Program Details:
- Zone Induction with our commercial Leadership team , to learn about Anheuser-Busch's overall strategy, business functions, and Sales & Marketing structure.
- Experience in our Wholesalers, Regional Sales and Marketing operations to understand the commercial routine of the business, followed by the opportunit y to delve into special projects within these areas.
- Participation in leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership skills.
- Upon successful completion of th e program, you will embark upon an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
CTPi Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. We encourage candidates who meet the following criteria to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate - Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 3. 0 or greater, a focus on Business, Sales or Marketing, ALL majors accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility - open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the internship experience.
Ideal CTPi Candidate:
- Demonstrates dat a and insights to provide effective solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to get results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and cultivates inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment, moving with agility and resilience.
- Operates with an open mind, consistently questioning the status quo, seeki ng opportunities to improve processes.
Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the beer industry. For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into America's cultural fabric. We employ more than 18,000 people nationwide, all united by a passion for making great beer and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home. We are home
to several of America's most recognizable brands, including Budweiser, Bud
Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a portfolio of regional and
craft brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting beers
in the industry. At the core of our company are our people, who we believe are our one sustainable advantage. Our people are curious, ambitious, resilient, and never satisfied with our results. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries, and thrive under pressure. We empower our employees to act as owners to achieve our shared Dream: Bringing People Together for a Better World.
Are you up for the challenge? Then a career at Anheuser-Busch might be for you! Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers to learn more.
Back to top