2021 Brewery Trainee Program Co-op
- United States
Brewery Trainee Program
Dreaming big is at our core. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to our Brewery Trainee Co-op (BTPc) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated training program, in-depth exposure to our supply operations and relevant experiences right from the beginning, our co-op program is crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. Over the course of a six-month experience, our Co-ops will gain a 360 view of the supply business while gaining experience in our Brewery organization, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in an area of interest.
BTPc Program Details:
- Supply Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch's overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field experience to understand the business, followed by a business-specific challenge within the departments of the brewery
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership potential.
- Upon successful completion of the co-op you will be given the opportunity to present your final project(s) and results to our members of Zone senior leadership.
BTPc Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. We encourage candidates who meet the following criteria to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate - Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 2.8 or greater with a focus on Engineering, Food Science, Environmental/Safety or STEM majors
- Geographical & Functional mobility - open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the training program and beyond.
Ideal BTPc Candidate:
- Demonstrates data and insights to provide effective solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to get results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and cultivates inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment, moving with agility and resilience.
- Operates with an open mind, consistently questioning the status quo, seeking opportunities to improve processes.
Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the beer industry. For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into America's cultural fabric. We employ more than 18,000 people nationwide, all united by a passion for making great beer and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are home to several of America's most recognizable brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a portfolio of regional and craft brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting beers in the industry.
At the core of our company are our people, who we believe are our one sustainable advantage. Our people are curious, ambitious, resilient, and never satisfied with our results. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries, and thrive under pressure. We empower our employees to act as owners to achieve our shared Dream: Bringing People Together for a Better World.
Are you up for the challenge? Then a career at Anheuser-Busch might be for you! Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers to learn more.
Back to top