Inside Sales Executive - Angie's List
- Indianapolis, IN
Angie's List and HomeAdvisor have teamed up to become the largest and most cutting-edge home services marketplace in the nation. At Angie's List, we connect millions of homeowners with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products, such as targeted leads from our service request platform and from offering time-sensitive deals that actively engage our millions of brand loyal consumers. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
Due to several large technological advancements and the immense success that our Inside Sales Executives have had, we are expanding our sales force. Our team is very collaborative, supportive, and the positive energy is second to none. To join this elite team, you will need to show a passion for sales, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career and income. We're looking for competitive, tenacious, and driven individuals who are ready to embrace the incentives and rewards that come with success at Angie's List! If you think you got what it takes, we would LOVE to chat with you!
What you'll do everyday ...
• Contact service providers via phone (nationwide) to discuss Angie's List value proposition, products, and advertising options
• Customize advertising packages based on the service provider's needs; negotiate and handle objections as needed
• Educate service providers on how to engage the consumers who are putting in service requests to get their home projects completed
• Research service providers using internal notes, company website, and other public information
• Guide service providers through the background check authorization and approval process
To join our team, you'll need ...
• Knowledge of sales best practices and sales metrics; and the ability to complete the entire sales process over the phone is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective prioritization and time management skills
• Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
• High School Diploma or GED required.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day)
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift
• Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day
• Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations
• Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
• Retirement plan with company match (401K)
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling!
Interested in speaking directly with a Recruiter about the Inside Sales Executive position? Use our chat tool to sign up for one of our web-based events: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Back to top