Technical Talent Operations Coordinator
Technical Talent Operations Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid Level
Location: Lagos or Nairobi
Reporting to: Technical Talent Recruiting Manager
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
You are passionate about building and designing systems and process that increase efficiency and you have a love for finding and supporting unique individuals that, given the right role have the power to change the world. You are excited to represent Andela to a wide variety of candidates across levels of seniority and thrive in a multi-functional role in fast-paced, innovative environments, and solving key issues enabling recruiting functions to thrive and aiding in finding and empowering Africa’s top engineers. You have strong analytical and time/project management skills. You are a confident self-starter and be a results-oriented individual excited by the mission that you apply your skills towards.
- Define and lead coordination systems, measurement, and accountability in Andela’s rapidly scaling and dynamic Talent function - including managing interview scheduling for key/senior technology roles
- Delivering an incredible candidate experience by being the scheduling point of contact for key technology hires
- Providing a key role in talent mapping and insight to ensure Andela is an expert in technology market trends
- Maximise the efficient and quality of Talent / Recruitment operations by finding, selecting and overseeing the implementation of third party softwares, tools and internal process that empower and enhance Talent / Recruiting at Andela
- Screening online applicants and ensure SLA’s are met regarding responses to candidates, updates to referrers and in internal client delivery
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in coordination and/or project management
- Experience in technology companies or staffing environments, exposure specifically to technology recruiting would be a bonus
- The ability and desire to innovate and “think-outside-the-box” to constantly seek to improve the overall division and Andela while operating in an environment of constant change
- Knowledge of recruiting functions and experience managing projects/initiatives would be preferred
- Strong time-management skills and ideally across gSuite
- A passion to optimise/empower a recruiting function through problem solving, coordination and seeking to find solutions and positively impact the Talent team
- The ability to work independently, with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top