Title: Talent Analyst
Type: Full Time
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About the role:
The talent analyst will support the Andela talent team in analysing historic, current and predictive date. The analyst is driven to automate and standardize reporting processes. A lover of numbers and a creator of easily digestible dashboards and reports. The individual is able to interpret information gathered from data to drive managerial decisions within the talent team and across other supporting departments
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data organization and analysis
- Clean and organize raw data into usable formats.
- Craft dashboards for the organization to be able to seamlessly and simply view, interpret, and make decisions based on historical data and emerging trends
- Drive the production and distributions of weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports/dashboards and communicate to team and upper management
- Systems creation and standardization
- Create core templates and guidelines around organizational best practice for standardized active sourcing and interview templates
- Analyses complex processes or operation in order to improve efficiency in recruitment
- Use historic, current and predictive data to identified opportunities to improve talent sourcing across technology and non technology roles
- Data templates and compliance
- Promoting and ensuring adoptions of standard forms, variable naming practices, and use of systems
- Developing guidelines and templates for best practices
- Ensuring team-wide understanding and adherence to data best practices
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top