Success Operations Coordinator
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers and connect them with employers around the world seeking top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit and determination to improve the status quo are only a few of the many resources the remarkable Andela team brings with them.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class fellows in the next 10 years. Read more about why Forbes magazine named us one of the 10 most important social impact companies today.
About the Success Operations Coordinator
The Success Operations Coordinator will ensure that Andela Success team balances the needs of Fellows and Clients and provides both adequate support. She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
This position is full-time based at Andela’s office in Lagos, Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Success team to help them meet their goals and promote growth.
- Help in the on-boarding of new Success team members with learning and materials to ensure that team members are set up on a good start with Andela.
- Support in creating and maintaining process documentation and onboarding materials
- Coordinate international travel and scheduling for all members of the Success team to ensure coverage across all client and Fellow obligations
- Track and monitor Fellow requests to Success
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Success team.
- Assist with data collection to make better decisions.
- Support processes for information flow to assure necessary data are correctly entered and up to date in real-time.
- Track data on key Success department aspects e.g Assessments, Placements etc and generate reports.
- Mentorship Program Coordination
- Recruiting and vetting new sources of technical and professional mentors
- Coordinating the matching and delivery of mentors to Andela software engineers
- Resolving mentorship concerns that arise
- Conduct mentorship surveys, review and share feedback with mentors.
- Generate regular reports related to the mentorship program
- Ensures that all parties involved in the mentorship program have a rewarding experience
- Manages tracking and reconciliation of invoices
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience in team operations
- Extremely well-organized & proactive, with strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with remote staff.
- Prior experience with offshore project delivery and / or program management
- Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Have a good knowledge of the evolving technology landscape and the skillsets required to succeed in them
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong logistical management and analytics skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top