Software Development Learning Facilitator
Title: Bootcamp Facilitator
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid Level
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
You are curious, passionate and driven. A lifelong learner, eager to empower and coach others on their journey to full potential.
About The Role
Help the next generation of African technology leaders gain the skills to be globally employable software developers.
- Mentor aspiring software developers
- Run simulated software development team sprints
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input
- Track and measure skill development using Andela’s unique learning systems
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Professional Software Development (ex: Web development in JS, Python, Ruby, etc. or Mobile Development in Android or iOS)
- Instructional Design in Computer Programming or Software
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- Mentorship or Coaching in Software Engineering/Development
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze and inspire your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Meet Some of Andela's Employees
Internal Communications Lead
Chantal makes sure that every Andelan feels personally connected to what the company is doing and knows how their individual role ties into the larger company goals.
Back to top