Software Development Learning Facilitator, Bootcamp
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About The Role
Help the next generation of African technology leaders gain the skills to be globally employable software developers.
You are curious, passionate and driven. A lifelong learner, eager to empower and coach others on their journey to full potential.
- Mentor aspiring software developers;
- Run simulated software development team sprints;
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input;
- Track and measure skill development using Andela’s unique learning systems;
- Contribute to Andela’s Learning Program evolution by running high impact initiatives and providing quality feedback.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Professional Software Development (ex: Web development in JS, Python, Ruby, etc. or Mobile Development in Android or iOS)
- Instructional Design in Computer Programming or Software
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- Mentorship or Coaching in Software Engineering/Development
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top