New York, NY
We’re looking for a Salesforce guru—someone who will be our expert and advocate for all things Salesforce at Andela. In this position, your main duty will be to design, build, and implement processes that streamline workflow for our many internal teams that are using Salesforce—Sales, Success, Finance, Marketing, and Technology.
As a result, this will be a highly cross-functional role, and will require that you balance the requests and priorities of stakeholders to design the integration of external and customized software into our CRM. You will sit in our NYC office, but will occasionally work with teams in our Lagos, Nairobi, and San Francisco offices as well.
Andela is a global engineering organization that connects leading technology companies and talented software developers from around the world. We enable companies to build high-performing engineering teams while providing a platform for talented technologists to accelerate their expertise. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
In this job, you will:
- Administer and configure Andela’s Salesforce platform based on best practices
- Own and modify existing system integrations with both external applications (DocuSign, Hubspot, Evernote), as well as internally developed systems
- Evaluate and implement additional system integrations as requested
- Manage daily support and maintenance tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manage all support requests and users’ administrative needs
- Troubleshoot and repair reported bugs
- Administer licensing and track usage metrics for reporting and oversight
- Customize queues, roles, profiles, security controls, and assignment rules
- Design and implement data mapping, object modeling, and workflow solutions
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality, then mitigate issues identified during testing
- Be a student of Salesforce and stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Collaborate cross-functionally to discover creative ways for all teams to leverage SFDC, design new technical features, and implement them org-wide
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 3-5 years work experience, with college degree
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, preferably with Salesforce certification
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, ability to balance stakeholder priorities
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to create technical documentation to support new builds and releases
- Experience gathering, translating business requirements into actionable project plans
- Proven success building components of a SFDC system to support business process
- Flexible in face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task, and handle urgent
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top