Learning Operations Coordinator
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen
About the Role:
Learning Operations is orchestrating the right feedback to the right person at the right time. In this role, you will combine organization tools, data analytics, and project management skills to create and deploy solutions that enable simultaneous growth of Andelans the company through Learning Operations.
- Manage Learning organized events
- Build and manage systems that preserve data integrity
- Help Andela decide on how best to organize and deploy learning resources
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Project Management
- Modeling, Projections, and Variance Analysis
- Data Analytics Skills
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top