Learning Media Content Producer
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen.
Create, collect, and coordinate digital media (video, images, tutorials, links, gifs etc.) to support learning across Andela employees and the organization as a whole.
- Record, edit, and publish events, learning sessions, and remotely facilitated interactive exercises
- Research and develop world-class practices in learning content production and distribution
- Identify the most popular resources (both digital and physical) for learning various topics and curate lists of resources for specific roles and responsibilities within the organization
- Integrate user engagement data, learning sciences research, and user experience design into our media development and distribution systems.
- Help create on boarding resources and content collections
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Digital media production
- Documentary filmmaking
- Instructional design
- Infographic production
- Knowledge dissemination through memes, gifs, emojis, etc.
- Digital asset management
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Back to top