Andela is a global engineering organization that connects leading technology companies and talented software developers from around the world. We enable companies to build high-performing engineering teams while providing a platform for talented technologists to accelerate their expertise. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
- Prepare and manage budget and forecasts for business units
- Update detailed operating and projections/financial models, working closely with multiple departments
- Analyze and monitor financial and operational performance. Prepare monthly financial reports and variance analyses (actuals versus budgeted/forecasted).
- Assist with monthly closes and coordinate with Accounting to ensure accurate financial results and reporting
- Identify trends and issues and address problems to ensure quality financial results
- Assist in corporate finance and business development work
- Drive financial considerations in decision-making framework to improve business profitability and capital efficiency
- Prepare presentations for management and participate in ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS required; major in accounting, finance, or business/economics preferred
- 2+ years minimum experience in investment banking or corporate finance
- Excellent financial management and analytical skills, with deep demonstrated understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools
- Must be data-driven and take initiative in developing new measurements and metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to delve into the detail as well as take a higher-level view
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while working as part of an inter-departmental team in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ready to embrace start-up pace, with willingness to roll up your sleeves and a good sense of humor
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top