Executive Coordinator to CEO
Executive Coordinator to CEO
As the Executive Coordinator to the CEO, your responsibilities will include project management, investor relations, and execution of strategic initiatives. This role will require that you work cross-functionally across all levels of the organization and develop rapport with stakeholders in Andela offices across US, Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda. You’ll come up with creative solutions to immediate issues and follow through on logistical and operational projects. Your main objectives are to expand the bandwidth of the CEO and to support the senior leadership team. You will report into Andela’s Chief of Staff.
This opportunity provides an unparalleled lens into the startup world and top-level strategy at a unique time of rapid growth for Andela. If you want the chance to jump onboard our mission-fueled rocket ship, we hope to hear from you.
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Manage cross-departmental projects involving executive stakeholders
- Own the CEO’s KPIs and help ensure his higher productivity
- Continually think of new ways to optimize and build processes for efficiency
- Research various topics and create succinct overviews (e.g. company financing)
- Manage CEO’s email correspondence and prioritize emails/events
- Work with the CEO’s Executive Assistant who manages his calendar and scheduling
- Take detailed notes in meetings, capture action items, and hold team members accountable to those action items
- Assist investor relations team, and handle logistics for board travel, dinner, and meetings
- Handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion
- Passion for our mission
- Excellent writing, narrative-building, and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills
- Facility in verbal and cross-cultural communication
- Outstanding organizational skills and uncompromising attention to detail
- Willing and able to do whatever it takes to get the job done in a startup environment
- Professional, confident, and high-performer under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Flexible with schedule to accomplish job functions which may include working off-hours for projects and/or support
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Data analytics experience (Excel, R, Stata, SPSS, Python) a plus
- Familiarity with design platforms (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top