Director of Product Marketing
Director of Product Marketing
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
As Andela’s Director of Product Marketing, you will develop product marketing strategies and tactics, including: market analysis, go-to-market strategy, new product launches, thought leadership, and program execution. You will also formulate the strategy and execution plan to communicate the value proposition of Andela’s offerings to the sales team. This position will establish and lead the sales enablement process at Andela.
- Identify and scope out the most valuable tools that support the selling process
- Act as an expert on the market through sales insights, market research and competitive analysis; use Design Thinking methodologies to iterate our go-to-market strategy
- Leverage current customer and industry market data to drive decision making for product positioning and messaging to differentiate from competitors
- Refine ICPs to accelerate product/market fit; research, recommend and deliver targeting tools, lists and tracking to sales team members
- Drive the engagement with functional leaders and sales teams to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, win/loss, and competitive factors) to influence the product strategy, roadmap and pricing
- Develop a detailed roadmap, dashboarding mechanism, and processes to regularly track marketing performance of individual product offerings
- Own and execute best-in-class product launches and initiatives, and educate partners and externally focused team members
- Establish goals, plans and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives
- Collaborate within and across groups at Andela, including executives, sales, account management, product management, learning, data team, country directors, individual business units, and global business partners
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferred focus in business, finance, economics, data science, marketing or related fields. MBA preferred.
- Preferred 3 years' experience at management consulting / technology consulting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owner to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- A global mindset that allows for effectively working in diverse cultures
- Proven track record delivering outstanding business results for a managed product line
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, an elite engineering organization that scours the African continent for the top technical talent, and places them as full time employees with global technology companies. Andela vets, shapes, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their products with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top