Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen
About the Role:
Combine market research, expert interviews, and employee career goals to help Andelans determine what to learn in order to simultaneously drive their own growth and the growth of the company.
- Manage contributions and updates to Andela’s custom built curriculum
- Analyze learning data and make qualitative and quantitative recommendations on how to improve data collection and accelerate learning at Andela
- Help Andela decide what new technology and business roles to hire for and offer to our clients
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Data analytics (qual and quant)
- Instructional Design
- Business strategy research and development
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- Various industry approaches to Learning & Development
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Andela
Global companies rely on great developers to launch their ideas into the world. But good talent can be hard to find—it takes energy, time, and money. Enter Andela, the most comprehensive developer training program. Andela vets, trains, and supports only the best of the best so companies can trust their ideas with Andela-approved developers.
Back to top