Sr. National Commercial Closer
Who We Are
Amrock is a leading national provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services. The company delivers FinTech solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage experience for lenders, consumers and real estate professionals.
Amrock is a preferred provider to top retail mortgage lenders, with a wide range of clients throughout the residential and commercial real estate finance industries. Driven by thousands of professional partners and team members nationwide, Amrock is headquartered in the heart of downtown Detroit, Michigan with regional service centers in California, Pennsylvania and Texas and additional locations in several other states.
What You'll Do/Need
The Commercial Closer will coordinate with all parties involved in the transactions such as the lender, lender's counsel, buyer, buyer's counsel, seller, seller's counsel and make sure all terms of the loan and/or purchase agreement are satisfied and that all documentation is received and in place in order for title to transfer and or the loan to be closed.
- Review title work
- Clear title matters and schedule B-I requirements
- Review and respond to title comments and objections
- Review and understand complex American Land Title Association (ALTA) surveys
- Review entity and organizational documents
- Review all documents related to insured transactions
- Review and map legal descriptions
- Work directly with clients, attorneys and their staff in all transaction phases
- Work with local title offices across the country
- Document files for audit purposes
- Prepare settlement statements
- Provide a high level of client service
- Five years of prior commercial title or commercial closing experience
- Strong understanding of title insurance and ALTA forms of endorsements
- Underwriting knowledge and the ability to analyze risk factors and determine an outcome
- Ability to read and track legal descriptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- High sense of urgency
What'll Make You Special
- Experience working with the six larger underwriters
- Multistate experience
- Juris doctor degree
- A book of business
What You'll Get
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.
Back to top