Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Who We Are
Nexsys Technologies is a financial technology company founded by mortgage IT experts to create and deliver innovative solutions for smarter lending processes. The company's core product, Nexsys Clear Path®, is the evolution of provider management. As a real-time solution for the management of mortgage-related transactions, orders, provider performance, and service allocations, Nexsys Clear Path is one system to manage millions of mortgage-related transactions across thousands of service providers. In 2016 and 2017, Nexsys Technologies was recognized as one of the most innovative technology companies in housing by being named a HousingWire "Tech100" award recipient. The company is based in Detroit with clients and integrated service providers all across the United States.
What You'll Do/Need
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer for the Nexsys Technologies team develops, improves and maintains software applications. This team member also mentors Associate Software Engineers and works directly with business partners to fulfill business needs and grow an environment of collaboration within the Nexys Technologies team.
- Develop, improve and maintain innovative software applications
- Take a lead role in design and code reviews
- Lead small development teams
- Assist with delivery estimates
- Mentor Associate Software Engineers
- Foster a collaborative environment within the Nexys Technologies team
- Work directly with business partners to complete business requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with .NET 4.0/4.5 framework and C#
- Five years of programming experience in one or more of the following: Cocoa, Objective C, HTML, .NET, PHP, Java or Progress
- Five years of experience in software testing and design
- Five years of database related experience
- Five years working in a team environment
- Experience leading and mentoring others
What'll Make You Special
- A Master's degree
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Nexsys Technologies, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Nexsys Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amrock's Employees
Software Quality Architect
Maciek ensures absolute quality throughout the application development lifecycle, so that Amrock's partners continue to have the best experiences possible with company products.
Back to top