Who We Are
We're Amrock, the nation's largest FinTech provider of title insurance, valuations and closing services. We're a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 mortgage lenders, delivering innovative solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage financing experience for lenders, property owners and real estate professionals nationwide. Our headquarters are in Detroit, Michigan, and our team members span across the U.S., with offices in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
The Technology team needs an outstanding Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer. This team member has passion for quality, web applications and automation testing. The SQA Engineer ensures optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments.
- Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies
- Create automated test scripts across multiple automation frameworks
- Detect software quality issues, report and track them to resolution
- Perform on-demand testing and participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
- Identify product performance issues during new product development
- Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods and technologies that will enhance test efficiencies
- Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in automated testing
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience with object-oriented languages
- Experience with C#/.Net
- Experience automating both UI and Web Services testing script
- Experience in requirements and specifications reviews
- Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies
- Comfortable working with unit testing frameworks
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Angular JS and ASP.Net Core
- Technical knowledge of Azure
What You'll Get
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
Meet Some of Amrock's Employees
Software Quality Architect
Maciek ensures absolute quality throughout the application development lifecycle, so that Amrock's partners continue to have the best experiences possible with company products.
Back to top