Software Engineer - Full Stack
Who We Are
Nexsys Technologies is a financial technology company founded by mortgage IT experts to create and deliver innovative solutions for smarter lending processes. The company's core product, Nexsys Clear Path®, is the evolution of provider management. As a real-time solution for the management of mortgage-related transactions, orders, provider performance, and service allocations, Nexsys Clear Path is one system to manage millions of mortgage-related transactions across thousands of service providers. In 2016 and 2017, Nexsys Technologies was recognized as one of the most innovative technology companies in housing by being named a HousingWire "Tech100" award recipient. The company is based in Detroit with clients and integrated service providers all across the United States.
What You'll Do/Need
The Software Engineer - Full Stack collaborates with other members of the Technology team to solve technical issues. Unlike most technology teams, Nexsys Technologies focuses on the business of our company. If you want to be on the leading edge of leveraging technology to solve business problems, we want to talk to you.
- Collaborate with other engineers, developers, architects, software quality assurance engineers, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools and maintain documentation for specific projects
- Develop in C# environment, developing web applications (ASP.NET MVC & Angular JS 1), WCF, Restful API and web services
- Perform regular on-call duties
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- .NET and object-oriented programming experience
- Experience in general software development methodologies
- Experience with .NET and SQL Server
- Strong experience in building ASP.NET web applications
- Strong understanding of IIS/Webservice/WebAPI/XML/XSL
- Experience with .Net 4.0/4.5 framework and C#
- Experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle, including design and testing
- Ability to understand and start projects quickly
- Experience working as part of a team
- Superb attention to detail
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, regardless of audience
What'll Make You Special
- MVC web applications experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Nexsys Technologies, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Nexsys Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amrock's Employees
Software Quality Architect
Maciek ensures absolute quality throughout the application development lifecycle, so that Amrock's partners continue to have the best experiences possible with company products.
Back to top