Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are
Amrock is a leading national provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services. The company delivers FinTech solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage experience for lenders, consumers and real estate professionals.
Amrock is a preferred provider to top retail mortgage lenders, with a wide range of clients throughout the residential and commercial real estate finance industries. Driven by thousands of professional partners and team members nationwide, Amrock is headquartered in the heart of downtown Detroit, Michigan with regional service centers in California, Pennsylvania and Texas and additional locations in several other states.
What You'll Do/Need
The Software Engineer works closely with data scientists in implementing data science solutions and creating APIs to support microservice. In addition to developing, improving and maintaining the APIs, this team member takes a lead role in design and code reviews, coordinates with the architecture and security teams on security and reliability of our solutions and APIs.
- Implement the data science solutions and machine learning models using web services such as REST, SOAP and Fixed Format APIs
- Design and develop the model implementation platform
- Understand machine learning algorithms and statistical methodologies
- Write, test and debug codes
- Develop SQL queries to retrieve and store data records
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work in an Agile environment and participate in daily standups
- Debug and investigate production defects and create and implement plans of action to resolve issues
- Support and maintain the production model system
- Hands-on experience with software development and familiarity with SDLC
- 2 years of experience with Python programming
- 2 years of experience with API development
- 2 years of experience of deploying a services-oriented architecture (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- 2 years of database-related experience
- Strong knowledge of web services, including REST, SAOP and Fixed format APIs
- Proficiency with Python libraries
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Experience of using Git/Github or similar version control tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What You'll Get
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.
Back to top