Who We Are
Nexsys Technologies is a financial technology company founded by mortgage IT experts to create and deliver innovative solutions for smarter lending processes. The company's core product, Nexsys Clear Path®, is the evolution of provider management. As a real-time solution for the management of mortgage-related transactions, orders, provider performance, and service allocations, Nexsys Clear Path is one system to manage millions of mortgage-related transactions across thousands of service providers. In 2016 and 2017, Nexsys Technologies was recognized as one of the most innovative technology companies in housing by being named a HousingWire "Tech100" award recipient. The company is based in Detroit with clients and integrated service providers all across the United States.
What You'll Do/Need
The Nexsys Technologies Enterprise Architect works with all aspects of technology - from core infrastructure to software design - to ensure a seamless, fault-tolerant and highly available systems platform for the business. This individual is a member of the team that plans and defines the focus and direction of future technology.
- Identify and implement build vs. buy strategies
- Monitor and identify performance trends and work with teams to improve processes and procedures
- Mentor and coach team members to expand their awareness of other aspects of the enterprise
- Develop and communicate a strategic vision for technology platforms that enables the broader vision for IT and the business
- Partner with the business and the Technology team to deliver roadmaps
- Work with stakeholders to build a holistic view of the company's strategy, processes, information and information technology assets
- Research, analyze and promote technology standards, emerging technology and business trends to be used across the enterprise
- Negotiate and work with external partners
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the technology platforms, processes and techniques and recommend solutions
- Facilitate debates and discussions with the aim of making a decision when faced with competing ideas
- Consistently train other innovators through both formal and informal training programs
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent work experience
- Ten years of experience in technology, including experience in many roles within technology in both infrastructure and software development as well as three years of experience providing technical leadership or guidance
- Experience using architectural methodologies and frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman and ArchiMate; working with messaging systems and technologies; and developing transactional systems
- Proven experience in rewriting, refactoring, scaling and the re-architecture of applications
- Keep current on product trends and technology innovations
- Knowledge of system architecture and normalization considerations as well as inter-system communication strategies, including ESB and web services
- Experience developing applications in at least one cloud-based platform
- Experience using various management methodologies to develop strong working relationships with team members throughout the organization
- Knowledge of licensing requirements and contractual obligations on major platforms
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Nexsys Technologies, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Nexsys Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amrock's Employees
Software Quality Architect
Maciek ensures absolute quality throughout the application development lifecycle, so that Amrock's partners continue to have the best experiences possible with company products.
Back to top