Who We Are
We're Amrock, the nation's largest FinTech provider of title insurance, valuations and closing services. We're a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 mortgage lenders, delivering innovative solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage financing experience for lenders, property owners and real estate professionals nationwide. Our headquarters are in Detroit, Michigan, and our team members span across the U.S., with offices in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
The Associate Commercial Examiner uses online resources to locate recorded documents and reviews those documents to identify potential risks and liabilities. This team member is responsible for verifying that the title commitment was set up and typed appropriately based on the findings within the abstract and state regulations.
- Manage a high-volume queue of orders in multiple states in a team-based environment
- Research property to determine and document ownership history, liens, encumbrances, etc., using various resources
- Review completed title packages from outside partners
- Consult with local offices, fellow team members, underwriters and escrow team members to clear title issues
- Facilitate over-limit approval from underwriters
- Assist closers, closer assistants, clients and leadership with any questions
- Communicate with various teams to solve problems or relay information or status
- Commercial examining experience
- Understanding of title premium pricing, rate manual review and premium calculations
- Willingness to learn new software and title plants
- Familiarity with real property law, DataTrace, and various county property and tax databases
- Ability to comprehend and map complex legal descriptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours with occasional required attendance at outside company events
- Ability to multitask and organize large workloads
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
What You'll Get
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.
Back to top