Commercial Account Executive
Who We Are
Amrock is a leading national provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services. The company delivers FinTech solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage experience for lenders, consumers and real estate professionals.
Amrock is a preferred provider to top retail mortgage lenders, with a wide range of clients throughout the residential and commercial real estate finance industries. Driven by thousands of professional partners and team members nationwide, Amrock is headquartered in the heart of downtown Detroit, Michigan with regional service centers in California, Pennsylvania and Texas and additional locations in several other states.
What You'll Do/Need
Account Executive's main responsibilities include presenting, forecasting sales closures, and sales presentations.
- Conducting sales presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business
- Work closely with marketing team to expand client relationships
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and sales meetings as necessary
- Forecasting sales closures
- Must have 2 years of experience in Commercial title sales
- Outside sales and account management experience in a finance related organization
- Must exhibit proven success in lead generation, prospect qualification and account development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Top notch verbal communication skills
What You'll Get
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.
Back to top