Client Relations Specialist
Who We Are
Amrock is a leading national provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services. The company delivers FinTech solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage experience for lenders, consumers and real estate professionals.
Amrock is a preferred provider to top retail mortgage lenders, with a wide range of clients throughout the residential and commercial real estate finance industries. Driven by thousands of professional partners and team members nationwide, Amrock is headquartered in the heart of downtown Detroit, Michigan with regional service centers in California, Pennsylvania and Texas and additional locations in several other states.
What You'll Do/Need
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for amazing our internal and external clients, responding to requests received via phone, e-mail, fax, online and in person. We are the "voice" of the company.
- Answer high volume of phone calls and emails
- Providing the status of products ordered
- Contacting a client to obtain information needed to assist with completing title
- Researching post-closing issues to facilitate resolution
- Provide first level assistance to website users
- Direct incoming communication to appropriate teams when necessary
- Revise loan amounts and research pricing discrepancies
- Verify status and delivery of loan proceeds
- Interpreting title terminology and clarifying transactional situations to clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Title and escrow settlement knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Detail oriented (file notation and research ability are essential)
- Technologically savvy, we are a ‘paperless’ company
What’ll Make You Special
- Mortgage and/or banking experience
- Ability to type 35 – 40 words per minute
What You'll Get
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.
Back to top