Workday System Administrator
The ideal candidate has strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. We are looking for an Administrator with experience configuring and supporting all aspects of Workday along with keen attention to detail.
The Workday Administrator is responsible for the administration and ongoing maintenance and support of the Workday platform including HCM, Talent Management, Benefits and Payroll. This role will work closely with key stakeholders to develop solutions, ensure data consistency, data integrity, and accurate generation and reporting of information. This is a PT role, but may have the potential to become FT.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a subject matter expert for researching, troubleshooting and resolving integration and production issues, applying best practices and ensuring long-standing solutions
- Support the HR team with test execution and knowledge transfer activities
- Designing and developing solutions using the Workday Integration tools - Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.
- Support WorkDay Lead Admin with ad hoc or non-standard batch uploads
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations, and upgrades
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot, test and implement efficient solutions
- Train Admin users in best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness, as needed
- 2+ years' experience in Workday Administration, including configuration and at least 1 integration
- Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings including EIB and Core Connectors
- Proven analytics problem solving and data modeling experience
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel, Access, Visio & Word
- Proven experience with SQL, and familiarity with relational databases
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Effectively work with all levels of management
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top