VP Sales, Midwest
The Vice President, Sales is responsible for developing strategy and managing the sales team within the Midwestern territory. The VP, Sales is responsible for attracting, retaining, and motivating high-performing sales representatives and ensuring the team achieves quarterly and annual revenue targets. The role reports to Amplify's Head of Sales.
- Develop and implement territory plans to achieve company targets in the territory
- Attract, retain, and motivate high-performing field sales representatives in the territory
- Actively manage campaigns, funnel development, and sales pipelines
- Coach, guide and support the sales team, including field presentations
- Develop and nurture relationships with key clients and prospects in the territory
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline visibility, and budget management
- Provide feedback on current products and advise on future product development to the product management team
- Provide input and feedback on marketing campaigns and field needs to support sales
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of successful direct sales experience in the K-12 market
- Knowledge and experience of the defined territory
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory on a regular basis
- Excellent verbal, written, and public communication skills
- Persistence, grit, and charm
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top