VP, Partner Success
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
We care deeply about making products that have actual impact in schools. Our Partner Success team ensures this happens from the moment a teacher, school, or district chooses to use one of our tools. Comprised of trainers, coaches, account managers, implementation, technical and pedagogical support, Partner Success is tasked with turning great tools into student impact, customer renewal and expansion.
The VP, Partner Success will be charged with expanding and further developing a strong national team. This critical role will be responsible for:
- Overseeing effective launch and long-term success of high-profile client curriculum and assessment implementations in major districts - setting and achieving goals for renewal, expansion, and impact
- Managing team of 30 regionally based Partnership Managers
- Partnering closely with our broader field team in Sales and Professional Development to create a coherent, smooth experience for our clients
- Developing best-in-class model for rolling out Amplify's groundbreaking digital curriculum - using our products' insight to drive leadership decision-making and student impact
- Refining our approach to supporting large-scale formative assessment adoption - helping our partners tighten the link between assessment data and instructional action
- Establishing processes for effective partnership with Sales, Implementation, and other customer-facing functions to ensure a consistent customer experience
To do all this well, we think the VP, Partner Success needs to:
- Activate your deep knowledge of how school systems work to ensure Amplify develops implementation plans that will make product adoption smooth and our partners successful, driving impact goals, as well as expansion and renewal outcomes
- Provide compelling leadership by building authentic, trusted relationships with colleagues from wide-ranging disciplines
- Coach a strong national team to deliver at a high standard - learn their work, and push it to new heights
- Creatively explore the potential for our partnerships with school districts - rethinking the way digital curriculum and assessment can drive insight and instructional action in the classroom, in the principal's office, and for district and state leaders
Our VP, Partner Success will have most of these qualifications:
- You've worked in or with school districts at a leadership level - you may have been a Deputy Superintendent, or have led a major partnership between a district and a company/non-profit
- You have managed a team at scale, ideally a nationally distributed team, building a cohesive culture while holding them accountable for high performance goals
- You are willing to travel ~25-35%
Work at Amplify is fast-moving, demanding and - we believe - deeply meaningful. We expect a lot of commitment, talent, grit, and optimism. In return, Amplifiers get:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Awesome office space in DUMBO
- To collaborate with amazing colleagues who - together, will work on building a company that reshapes how students learn and teachers teach
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top