Temporary On-Site Field Service Specialist
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The On-Site Field Service Specialist will be charged with providing on-site technical and functionality support for Amplify products and associated software. This support will begin with school kickoff meetings, continue through implementation and rollout, and end when the school is in a stable production mode of product usage. You'll be a school hero by providing support to users such as: teachers, students, school specialist staff and district administration.
- Provide on-site technical troubleshooting at both the device and network level, and ensures that Amplify technical staff get the information they need for bug fixes and other problem resolution. The FSS will build strong relationships with district IT staff and Help Desks.
- Serve as a conduit for relaying feature requests back to Amplify, helping to understand why such features are requested and what their importance is to the teachers & students.
- Work extensively with the Service Center to gather accurate information relating to enrollment/ login issues, device problems, outages, bugs, and other matters which need technical resolution.
- BA/BS degree(Preferably in IT related field of study)
- Solid technical knowledge around varied devices and browsers.
- Ability to analyze network heatmaps and saturation readings. Further, the ability to make recommendations based on Amplify's specific technical requirements for product use.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to apply these in a dynamic and time-constrained environment.
- As a remote position with extensive travel required, the FSS must be well-organized and a self-starter.
- As the face of Amplify to our educational customers the FSS needs to exhibit excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to use various media (e-mail, hangouts, chat, conference calls) to provide technical and application support.
Preferred Qualifications of the On-site Field Service Specialist:
- Technical support experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of the Amplify products and all software requirements, including third party applications; in addition, thorough knowledge of supporting systems such as Clever, Salesforce and Intercom.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top