Temporary Digital Content Producer
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Digital Content Producer serves as the hub in the content production, publishing, and asset management process, working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver against project plans.
**This is a temporary role for a 3-6 month long project with possibility of full-time conversion.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and cross-functional teams (curriculum, design, product, technology) to help define project goals and scope.
- Create detailed project plans and workflow tracking documents to manage initiatives of varying complexity.
- Own the overall digital content production schedule and process: accessing resources, scheduling kickoffs and leading check-in calls and meetings to ensure projects are on track through completion/release.
- Author project deliverables into Amplify's content and asset management systems.
- Manage a digital production team, assigning tasks as necessary to complete project milestones.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks related to project schedule and team success, leading efforts toward resolutions.
- Contribute to the continued development and maintenance-identifying and documenting bugs, new features, and functionalities-of products and platforms.
- Facilitate aggressive timelines and proactively address bottlenecks.
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective, and timely production of all project elements.
- Manage the continued development and maintenance of the projects.
- BA/BS, with 3+ years in digital media production or in a project management role.
- Experience successfully executing on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with content management, publishing and asset management systems.
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, and other project planning and tracking applications.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- A background in education or related field.
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on Spanish or foreign language translation projects.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney A.Software Engineer
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top