Temporary Content Producer, eReader Library
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
Amplify is creating an exciting new curriculum that reinvents the teaching and learning. The Content Producer serves as the hub in the content production, publishing, and asset management process, working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver against project plans.
**Please note: this is a temporary position expected to last through April or May 0f 2019.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and cross-functional teams (curriculum, design, technology) to help define project goals and scope.
- Create detailed project plans and workflow tracking documents to manage initiatives of varying complexity.
- Own the overall digital content production schedule and process: Accessing resources, scheduling kickoffs and leading check-in calls and meetings to ensure projects are on track through completion/release.
- Author project deliverables into Amplify's content and asset management systems.
- Manage external vendor, ensuring on-time delivery with project milestones.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks related to project schedule and team success, leading efforts toward resolutions.
- Contribute to the continued development and maintenance-identifying and documenting bugs, new features, and functionalities-of products and platforms.
- Work with design to ensure assets, such as book covers and illustrations, are created, delivered to spec, and produced as part of the overall book deliverable
- Partner with managing editor to ensure timeline to review and complete content is met
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years in digital media production, preferably in a project management role
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and other project planning and tracking applications.
- An understanding of the creative process.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- A background in education, publishing or a related field.
- An understanding of agile development.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top