Temporary Content Producer, ELA
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
Amplify is creating an exciting new curriculum that reinvents the teaching and learning of English Language Arts. The Content Producer serves as the hub in the content production, publishing, and asset management process, working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver against project plans.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and cross-functional teams (curriculum, design, technology) to help define project goals and scope.
- Create detailed project plans and workflow tracking documents to manage initiatives of varying complexity.
- Own the overall digital content production schedule and process: Accessing resources, scheduling kickoffs and leading check-in calls and meetings to ensure projects are on track through completion/release.
- Author project deliverables into Amplify's content and asset management systems.
- Manage staff of contractors, assigning tasks as necessary to complete project milestones.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks related to project schedule and team success, leading efforts toward resolutions.
- Contribute to the continued development and maintenance-identifying and documenting bugs, new features, and functionalities-of products and platforms.
Basic Qualifications :
- BA/BS, with 3-5 years in digital media production or in a project management role.
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and other project planning and tracking applications.
- Experience working in an agile development environment, with an in-depth understanding of the creative process.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- A background in education or related field.
- Experience working on Spanish or foreign language translation projects.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top