Supply Chain Planning Analyst
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
Amplify Education is looking for a talented and motivated Supply Chain Planning Analyst to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is organized and responsible, with a keen sense of leadership. We are seeking someone with a successful background in inventory management, data analysis, reporting and strategic planning.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Planning, the Supply Chain Planning Analyst will assist in establishing a new, pan-Amplify function overseeing forecasting and supply chain planning for all physical materials for Amplify Education, Inc.
In this new role, the Analyst will perform:
- Support Director in teaming with GM's, Sales, Marketing and Implementation teams to create timely and accurate demand plans for for-sale kits and print materials leveraging historical data, Sales team forecasts and pipeline information to convert a Sales team forecast into a detailed demand plan that can be used to place orders with vendors.
- Collaborate with Sales team, Marketing, and Implementation team to create timely and accurate demand plans for sample and pilot products that meet the needs of Sales and are within budget.
- Evaluate unique business challenges (e.g. demand planning, back-order risk management, and inventory trends). Propose methods and models for studying business challenges, including defining and organizing data sets, and guiding stakeholders in interpretation and decision making.
- Work with business managers to identify weaknesses and gaps in data, documentation, and process between departments.
- Define and propose communication and system improvements based on known business challenges, trends in performance, and targeted outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders to monitor and evaluate efficacy of solutions and iterate until desired outcomes are achieved.
- Prepare and review monthly inventory forecasts with related analysis; reconcile forecasted kits, samples and print materials, and financials and identify improvement opportunities to streamline forecast inputs
- Support Sales and Implementation management with forecasting for large customers and key account needs
- Identify and report on objectives and key results to management; recommend improvement opportunities based on analysis
- Identify risks and opportunities in the supply chain; propose and execute risk mitigation strategies and issue resolutions
- 3+ years of relevant supply chain planning experience
- Analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in education publishing or hands-on learning companies is a plus
- Enthusiastic self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in
- Ability to think and react in a high energy and fast paced environment.
- Passion for sharing findings and actionable insights
- Collaborative and excited to work with many different teams across the company
- Past experience using Salesforce and CRM systems
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top