Reporting to Controller, the Staff Accountant will assist in month end closings and review accounts payable ledger for all of the Company's business units.
- Assist the controller with month-end close
- Review accuracy of accounts payable transactions in Access
- Perform four-way reconciliation between G/L account, department, product and project
- Develop integrated reporting methods for departments to consolidate information into financial reporting system
- Function as an analytic resource to affiliates and develop improved processes
- Create departmental reports to support operating units
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and generate depreciation entries
- Complete special ad hoc projects as needed
- File multi state sales and use tax returns
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Two or more years of professional accounting/payroll experience
- Proven proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem solving approach when troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possess good business sense
- Experience using payroll systems (ADP a plus)
- Fast learner and willing to take on new challenges
- Possesses strong multi-tasking abilities and is detail oriented
- Thrives in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills are a must
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top