Senior Staff Accountant
Reporting to Controller, the Sr. Staff Accountant will assist in month end closings and review accounts payable ledger for all of the Company’s business units.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Staff Accountant:
- Assist the controller with month-end close.
- Review accuracy of accounts payable transactions in Access
- Perform four-way reconciliation between G/L account, department, product and project
- Develop integrated reporting methods for departments to consolidate information into financial reporting system
- Function as an analytic resource to affiliates and develop improved processes
- Create departmental reports to support operating units
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and generate depreciation entries
- Complete special ad hoc projects as needed
- File multi state sales and use tax returns.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- BA in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience and basic understanding of accounting, reporting, and business operations
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Accounting Software
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to take direction and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Experience using Softrax accounting software
- Experience creating queries using Access
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
English Language Learner Specialist
Amber oversees the product development of Amplify’s English learner initiatives, creating unique new strategies to support students throughout the entire program.
Back to top