Senior Marketing Manager
This role involves cross-functional marketing, with responsibilities focused primarily on product marketing, lead generation, sales support, new product launches, content marketing and customer engagement.
The Marketing Manager role helps shape the voice of the product and contributes to the growth of a loyal customer base by drafting the positioning, completing competitive analysis, driving marketing campaigns across channels (digital, print, events), and providing daily support to the sales team.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing, and depends on close collaboration with Sales, Product Development, Design, Account Management and Implementation teammates to drive brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement, and customer success.
Support the sales and product teams in executing on the product marketing strategy, plan, and development of assets, including:
- draft compelling messaging and value proposition about the core assessment and intervention products
- evolve core set of digital assets such as website pages, videos, campaigns and interactive demos
- create and update print collateral such as one-sheets, brochures, and program guides
- conduct ongoing competitive and market analysis, and position products in a competitive way in different regional markets depending on relevant market forces
Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns, including:
- collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to drive lead generation through acquisition and content marketing channels
- develop lead nurturing campaigns and convert leads to sales in collaboration with sales operations
- participate in and maximize impact of national and regional events
Identify and develop sales enablement tools, including:
- draft compelling sales presentations, demonstrations, and talking points
- collaborate with sales on region-specific and issue-specific campaigns, including digital and print communications
- develop customized collateral, Q&A, and talking points for specific sales opportunities
Support successful implementation of current customers by:
- serving as a link between implementation and product teams
- creating email campaigns for current users to enhance their experience and inspire loyalty
- supporting trainers/coaches in communicating product updates to current customers
● Bachelor's degree in English or related field; 4-6 years of work experience in a marketing or communications role with experience bringing assessment or intervention products to market
● Deep understanding of the K-8 marketplace and our company's position within it
● Outstanding writing and presentation skills, including ability to distill complex issues quickly and summarize key points and implications
● Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated success managing projects of varying size, complexity, and length in a fast-paced environment
● Strong collaboration skills and ability to work productively across multiple stakeholders and teams
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top