Senior Educational Partnerships Manager - Los Angeles, CA
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Senior Educational Partnerships Manager (EPM) liaises between Amplify and its strategic customers and is responsible for cultivating, developing and managing relationships. The Senior EPM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
The Senior Educational Partnerships Manager manages the goals of key Amplify customers, helps leverage internal resources to ensure those goals are met, is expected to retain existing business and is responsible for influencing the upsell of each assigned account.
Responsibilities of the Senior Educational Partnerships Manager (EPM) :
- Own large district and highly strategic customer engagements from launch, to ongoing support throughout the year, through the end of the school year
- Manage relationships with customers and Sales to provide implementation and customer experience success and ensure reference customers and renewals
- Manage all aspects of service delivery to customers representing high-level state contacts, large school districts, and strategic partnerships at the Chancellor, Superintendent, and Director level
- Partner with districts to understand their goals for the implementation and how they will measure its success; work with Amplify staff and district/school personnel to define project priorities and effectively manage priorities to ensure onboarding and launch success
- Direct the activities of district IT personnel, school personnel, Amplify On-Site staff, Trainers and Customer Support staff through the implementation process
- Create project and implementation plans and manage their execution while maintaining day-to-day knowledge of implementation and project status; communicate project status, issues, risks and decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze data related to implementations to draw out key trends and insights and recommend actions based on findings
- Attend district or school events and meetings to manage the customer relationship and represent Amplify as well as communicate project status, issues, risks and decisions
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions
- Manage and mitigate risks and alert all stakeholders (internal and external) of high priority issues encountered during the lifecycle of the partnership. Monitor troubleshooting of priority issues and implement solutions or workarounds
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel including Senior Executives, sales, marketing, finance, product management, professional development and operations as needed
- Assist with the development of client SOW, proposals and estimates, and ensures customer understanding and approvals prior to work commencing
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience managing customer accounts
- Project and personnel management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Professional and dynamic presentation skills
- Fluency with MS Office suite
- Master's degree a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Resourcefulness and independent problem-solving ability
- Enthusiasm for and comfort within fast-paced company culture
- Teaching, Education, Sales or Marketing experience preferred
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top