Senior Account Executive - Florida
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
Amplify is seeking an Senior Account Executive who will become an expert on Amplify's solutions and identify opportunities to serve schools and districts and in doing so, achieve revenue targets. The new hire must be skilled at consultative sales, highly motivated, and prepared to work long hours to build this new business. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling print and technology delivered instructional products and services, possesses knowledge of the K-12 sector, works well in a fast paced company, has high energy, and is driven to achieve sales goals.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive:
- Develop and maintain expertise in Amplify's products
- Deliver high quality, consultative discussions to identify customer needs and align Amplify's products and services to address those needs.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the educational marketplace, industry trends, funding developments, and Amplify products
- Build and nurture relationships with Superintendents, Department Heads, etc.
- Research territory trends, competition and funding sources to strategically drive new sales
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, forecasts, account plans and territory management activities as required
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in assigned territory
- Devise and implement effective campaigns within assigned region
Basic Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years successful direct sales experience in the education market
- Proven knowledge of:
- State and local adoption timelines and process for both basal and supplemental print and technology based materials
- Success leveraging federal funds for the purchase of technology based instructional goods and professional services
- Must be able to travel and willing to commit to a heavy travel schedule (60-70%)
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive :
- Experience selling to districts within the assigned region
- Excellent verbal, written and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top