Sales Support Specialist - CO
The Sales Support Specialist will be instrumental in addressing the administrative needs of the sales team.
These needs include working with Sales Representatives to build quotes, provide pipeline management support, answer questions from the field, provide remote client focused support, and act as a liaison between the Sales team and Product and Marketing teams.
As needs change from the field, the Sales Support Specialist will work with the Executive Director of Strategy and Operations to implement changes to address those changing needs. This role reports to the Executive Director of Strategy and Operations.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist:
- Work with sales team to understand customer needs and create price quotes that will fulfill those needs
- Ensure that the quotes are following company policies and guidelines; support gaining approval for exceptions at any point in the sales cycle
- Take the lead on finding answers to questions from the field in a timely manner
- Support pipeline management and clean-up efforts
- Provide remote client focused support as needed
- Additional projects to be assigned as needed
Basic Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and proactively keep organized
Preferred Qualifications of the Sales Administrator:
- 1+ years CRM or Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce advanced training preferred
- 3+ years' experience in the K-12 education space
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with shared responsibilities and collaborative team spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to gain appropriate level of knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable
- Desire to maintain product expertise, knowledge of specific state mandates; [including adoptions] related sales cycle, processes and internal operational systems.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top