Sales Specialist, Midwest - Part Time
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Part Time Sales Specialist is an important role in the sales organization that focuses on supporting and enabling the sales team to more effectively position and sell Amplify's Science and/or ELA solutions.
The position will provide support to the sales team in two primary areas: 1) Support strategic customer and prospect meetings by presenting Amplify's Science and/or ELA solutions, and/or 2) Assist the sales team in identifying and meeting with potential customers within a sales territory.
* This role is a remote position not located at either of our two home office locations. We are looking specifically for candidates in the following key market areas: Kansas City, Indianapolis, Des Moines and Chicago
Responsibilities of the Sales Specialist:
- Work in partnership with sales staff to develop and close sales opportunities
- Present Amplify's K-8 science and/or ELA programs to administrators and teacher committee teams
- Develop and create sales support materials to reflect the best positioning and messaging of Amplify's products
- Develop and maintain expertise in Amplify's products
- Deliver high quality, consultative discussions to identify customer needs and align Amplify's products and services to address those needs.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the educational marketplace, industry trends, funding developments, and Amplify products
- Build and nurture relationships with Curriculum Directors, Department Heads, Teachers, etc.
Basic Qualifications of the Sales Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in K-8 science or ELA education
- Proven knowledge of the education sector and core curriculum market
- Must have the ability to travel within a local area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience with using technology for classroom instruction
Preferred Qualifications of the Sales Specialist:
- Advanced degree and teaching credential (past or current)
- Classroom experience preferred
- School or district level administration preferred
- Experience working in an Educational Technology company preferred
- Strong presentation skills
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top