Sales Consultant (Part-Time) - Eastern Region
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students - on early literacy development. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
The Sales Consultant role is a part time role focusing on making field sales calls in specified accounts within an assigned territory. The Sales Consultant will work on strategic campaigns as directed by the Amplify territory owner with an effort to maximize adoptions of Amplify's product portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant:
- Take direction from the Amplify territory owner on all sales activities and goals
- Present Amplify's solutions in an effort to obtain adoptions
- Document opportunities and activity in salesforce.com on a regular basis
- Understand Amplify's portfolio of products and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively to K-12 decision makers
- Display a strong knowledge of the K-12 market, especially in the area of curriculum and assessment adoptions
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a K-12 education or K-12 sales support role
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top