A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
Amplify is seeking a part-time Sales Associate in Seattle, WA to partner with our Sales Team. Are you a quick learning self-starter who is comfortable with technology? Do you want to make a difference by sharing highly effective programs with other educators? Do you have a love of literacy? The ideal candidate will have a passion for supporting schools and the ability to drive educators (at all levels) to make the right decision regarding learning outcome choices for students and teachers. We are committed to providing essential training prior to deployment.
***This is a part-time, position with seasonal hours fluctuating from 25 to 35 hours per week. The heaviest commitment is expected from September through May.
Responsibilities (Under the direction of the Sales Account Executive):
- Create awareness of the Amplify brand and products through phone calls, email, and other prospecting outreach activities
- Identify new sales opportunities and advance them in collaboration with the Sales Account Executive
- Conduct sales meetings with school site personnel to support supplemental campaigns when deemed safe by state health authorities
- Assist Amplify Sales Account Executive with school visits and product drop-offs when deemed safe by state health authorities
- Develop relationships with key school building decision makers
- Provide customer and competitive feedback to Sales Leadership
- Articulate the Amplify story with potential customers at state and county exhibits and other functions, to be determined.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous teaching or school administrative experience
- Previous experience in the education market
- Able to lift and carry sample boxes/bags that may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Public Speaking -experience speaking to an audience of six plus people
- Conversational intelligence -ability to ask good questions and listen actively
- Previous experience working with literacy, preferably early literacy
- Experience creating and delivering short multimedia presentations
We celebratediversityand are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from adiversecandidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.