Regional Director District Partnerships
The Regional Director District Partnerships is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets in their assigned territory in the San Francisco Bay Area. The successful candidate has existing relationships with District/ State decision makers in the assigned territory and will constantly work to create new supportive partnerships. The Regional Director District Partnerships will focus on selling Amplify's suite of products to assigned school districts and works collaboratively with other Amplify senior sales staff to achieve sales goals. He/she will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the elementary and secondary education market and selling skills.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by expanding existing business and developing new business
- Deliver professional sales presentations to individual school leaders with the ability to persuade and close business
- Build and nurture relationships within school districts including Superintendents, District Heads, Department Chairs, etc.
- Provide the accurate information regarding all aspects of the sales activities in assigned states (sales and budget forecasting, competition analysis, strategy adjustments, sampling effectiveness, market trends, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region
- Seek new solutions opportunities for growth in sales territory. Looking for digital sales and emerging opportunities.
- Coordinate field input to product management, product development, and marketing groups in advance of sales cycles to ensure Market instructional needs are met with effectiveness and innovation.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of successful direct sales experience in the K12 market with experience selling to districts and or school sites
- Proven success in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the field of education is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide
- Proven experience networking with and influencing decision makers
- Flexible and adaptable approach to a changing organization
- This position requires the candidate to be located in the San Francisco Bay area
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top