Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
The Project Manager works with customers, both internal and external to ensure the implementation of our products and services is delivered successfully and with fidelity. The project manager controls day to day operational aspects of a customer implementation and works to keep the projects on time, on budget, all while maintaining excellent team morale and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the smooth and successful launch products and services for customers of varying size and scope.
- Create implementation plans and manage their execution while maintaining day-to-day knowledge of the implementation project status
- Work with Amplify staff and district/school personnel to define project priorities, and success criteria and effectively manage priorities to ensure onboarding and launch success
- Determine order and priority of issues; alert appropriate contacts, provide immediate feedback to district/school personnel and Amplify staff and follow up to ensure proper action was taken
- Direct the activities of district IT personnel, school personnel, Amplify on-site staff and customer support staff through the implementation and onboarding process
- Manage communications with 3rd party providers, Amplify staff, and district/school IT staff to ensure the their network, wireless infrastructure and technology setup will support Amplify technologies
- Raise risks and alert stakeholders and executives of launch readiness blocks encountered during onboarding and/or post launch high priority issues. Monitor troubleshooting of priority issues and help to implement solutions or workarounds
- Post-launch compile customer launch issues and other details to determine stability of customer implementation
- Establish checkpoints with the customer to communicate project updates, progress towards strategic goals, new product developments, as well as product user progress and performance.
- Leverage project tracking tools and processes for consistency and efficiency of implementations
- Ability to answer questions pertaining to product, technology, and pedagogy
- Work alongside other Project Managers by identifying and sharing best practices and developing/ improving project tracking tools and processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementation project management, and and a background in impeccable customer service. Experience in the field of education technology a plus!
- PMP certification a plus!
- Bachelor's degree required. A background in business preferred.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment while keeping calm under pressure.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Experience with project management tools(Smartsheets, Trello) and Salesforce a strong plus!
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills (for both internal and customer-facing meetings) with the ability to present information clearly and enthusiastically.
- Consistently detail oriented and highly organized while also able to see the big picture .
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top