A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Project Manager will lead the Amplify Math team through all phases of development of this inspiring, new Core Math product -- from R&D to design and through to product launch. We will expect a successful project manager to act as the owner of big-picture goals, keeping the team aligned on those goals and ensuring delivery of goals within the expected timeline and aligned to budget.
A successful project manager will create and track project plans, perform business analysis, write requirements, develop project estimates, follow Amplify process standards to meet project objectives and manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively own all phases of Amplify Math Development, ensuring each phase is completed on time and on budget
- Monitor activity, progress, and time-related to project development
- Create and manage project plans and budgets and keep senior management apprised of project status, issues, risks, and critical decisions at all times
- Lead effective team collaboration meetings with team members at all levels of the organization with tact and diplomacy
- Serve as the hub of communication for the Product Development Lifecycle, establishing checkpoints with leadership to communicate project updates, progress toward strategic goals, as well as new product developments
- Work alongside other Project Managers by identifying and sharing best practices and developing/ improving project tracking tools and processes
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role managing complex, multi-year technical projects with an annual budget exceeding $1M USD
- Bachelor's degree; equivalent combination of education and comparable work experience
- Proven ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment while keeping calm under pressure
- Ability to travel as required
- Experience managing 3 or more resources for projects lasting over 6 months
- Impeccable customer service delivery, with a proven track record
- Proven written, oral and presentation skills (for both internal and customer-facing meetings) with the ability to present information clearly and enthusiastically
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney A.Software Engineer
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top