- New York, NY
A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The product analyst will partner closely with product managers and cross-functional team members to understand our vision, gather research, and share insights to help inform the product development roadmap. The ideal candidate is empathetic, collaborative, and passionate about building the best possible experience for teachers, students, and administrators.
Responsibilities of the Product Analyst :
- Collaborate closely with product managers and other cross-functional team members to understand initiatives and research needs.
- Create research plans and maintain outreach spreadsheets.
- Recruit teachers, students, and administrators for participation in user testing, classroom observations, and pilot testing.
- Conduct user interviews and prototype sessions.
- Investigate and document the competitive product landscape and education market trends.
- Draft and run surveys.
- Analyze research results and present findings.
- Draft announcements and training materials to support the testing and launch of new features.
Basic Qualifications of the Product Analyst:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1+ year experience conducting user, market, and competitor research
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions based on evidence
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Product Analyst:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong empathy, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Teaching experience
- Experience in product development
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top