Part-time Sales Associate
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
Part-time Sales Associate - Rio Grande Valley, TX
We are seeking Part-time Sales Associates to partner with our Sales Team in the Rio Grande Valley territory of Southern Texas. The ideal candidates will have a passion for supporting schools and the ability to drive educators (at all levels) to make the right decision regarding learning outcome choices for students and teachers. Never fear, we are committed to providing essential training prior to deployment.
Are you looking for a way to get invaluable sales and marketing experience with a groundbreaking, Educational Technology Company? Are you looking for a meaningful way to give back to your community while earning some really good money in the process? Join us today at Amplify.
- Creating awareness of the Amplify brand and products in schools
- Assisting Amplify Sales Leadership with school visits and product drop-offs
- Developing relationships with key school building decision makers
- Providing customer feedback to Sales Leadership
- Articulating the Amplify "Reasons to Choose" messaging with potential customers at citywide exhibits and other functions, to be determined.
- Partnering with Sales Leadership on Social Media awareness and event promotion
- Frequently lift and carry sample boxes/bags. These could weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate, work on a team, take direction, and execute team plan
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Public speaking - to an audience of six plus people.
- Conversational intelligence -asking good questions and listening actively while speaking.
- Social Media Presence and awareness - attracting followers and promoting events
- Business classes, Elementary Education classes
- Previous experience servicing the education market
- Experience creating and delivering a short multimedia presentation
- Valid US Driver's License preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is desirable
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top