Order Management Coordinator
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education – and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
The Order Management Coordinator is a sales support role that monitors, reconciles, and processes incoming purchase orders to ensure timely service to our customers, accurate data input into our customer relationship management system, and proper communication of order information to different departments within the company. The Order Management Coordinator is responsible for establishing a working rapport with the sales, finance, and service implementation teams, and for responding quickly to customer needs.
Responsibilities of the Order Management Coordinator:
- Enter and process all new and renewal customer orders.
- Reconcile incoming orders against price quotes, contracts, checks, authorization forms and credit card orders
- Assure quality of all completed orders by resolving any issues or discrepancies
- Reconcile customer credits.
- Ensure quality of order data in company CRM system.
- Ensure consistency of data with Finance database.
- Confirm order is correct and has been received by Implementation Team to facilitate account set up.
- Transmit daily export to Finance Department for invoicing.
- Announce daily summary of closed new and renewal sale revenue to company.
- Answer customer order queries both by phone and by email.
- Support efforts of the sales team to hit quarterly revenue targets as needed
- Ensure customer are provided with all requested documentation needed such as, sole vendor and vendor registration
- Keep current with Amplify’s products, services and pricing
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Basic Qualifications of the Order Management Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Preferred Qualifications of the Order Management Coordinator:
- Highly motivated and a precise attention to detail
- High proficiency with numbers
- Ability to seek out and diligently solve problems
- Effective interpersonal and communicative skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced corporate environment
- Finance or business background a plus as is knowledge of Salesforce.com
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
English Language Learner Specialist
Amber oversees the product development of Amplify’s English learner initiatives, creating unique new strategies to support students throughout the entire program.
Back to top