New Curriculum Pedagogical Support Analyst - Science
Amplify Education is looking for a talented and motivated Pedagogical Support Analyst to join our growing team!
Pedagogical Support Analysts are key members of the Customer Success Team, a cross-disciplinary group responsible for supporting customers in the use of the Amplify products and services. The Analyst offers instructional guidance to customers, who request support that requires pedagogical experience and training. Pedagogical Support Analysts receive reports of issues, diagnose problems, and work to resolve those issues. Education Customer Support Analysts leverage a Knowledge Base, plus the resources found within a larger team to help customers. Issues are reported by chat, phone and email.
Pedagogical Support Analysts will become well versed in all aspects of the pedagogy that powers Amplify products to be able to understand customer inquiries and work to quickly diagnose and resolve them. This position is also responsible for working with school district staff, Sales and internal Amplify staff for demo and sales support. Day-to-day responsibilities include answering questions, staying abreast of product changes, and developing knowledge base topics to successfully support the implementation and on-going management of Amplify products.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious person to enter a fast-growing, mission-oriented company.
Responsibilities of the Education Customer Support Analyst:
- Become an expert in the pedagogy of Amplify products
- Respond to customer calls, voicemail, chats, and emails requesting information on pedagogical inquiries related to Amplify products and materials issues with kits
- Research solutions to customer questions and problems using Knowledge Base or other relevant research and reference materials appropriate to each customer issue
- Reach out to content teammates with inquiries that need additional support. Capture response from content team and add it to Knowledge Base for future reference
- Prioritize issues in accordance with their severity and SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Thoroughly research and document customer inquiry information and escalations. Provide support and resolution information to Implementation, Professional Development and Sales
- Become an expert at Salesforce, JIRA and Intercom
- Participate in ongoing internal training sessions to remain apprised of product development changes and best practices for instructional support
- Identify, document and report software issues, and implement or suggest resolutions
- Remain abreast of new curriculum and pedagogical methods / trends throughout our customer base and market
- Work with Implementation, Professional Development, Sales, Product and other teams to ensure that customers are set up and trained properly to begin using a variety of Amplify products
- Contribute positively to the continual improvement of the Implementation team's processes and tools, including team training, ticketing, documenting resolution of issues, and overall team culture
- Bachelor's degree in Education; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years teaching and/or school administrator experience. Elementary or middle school teaching experience preferred. Upper grades with a strong Science background will be considered
- Proven knowledge of instructional best practices
- Understand the importance of accurate formative assessments in guiding instruction, and how to assist customers putting this into practice
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and research skills, ability to read instructional and technical documentation (instructional and technical writing experience a plus)
- Knowledge of instructional coaching techniques and ability to practice them with other teachers a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills; must be adept at multitasking and prioritizing
- Ability to efficiently work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to customer care and detail
- High level of comfort using technology and a willingness to dive into new products and become an expert
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top